Used casino slot machines from Las Vegas-style casinos is definitely an exciting and unique game room addition. However, searching through the thousands of slot machines out there might be cumbersome and time consuming.
First and foremost, when you are purchasing used slot machine or video poker machine, check to make sure that the business you are purchasing from has a Department of Justice license 777beer. This assures you that the business shipping you the device is legitimate and the government knows they’re selling used gambling devices.
Next, find out if the device you are looking at is really a true Vegas-style slot machine, Pachislo, or perhaps a knockoff. Several ways to tell are:
1) Does the device take tokens or real cash? A Vegas style machine takes real cash, a Pachislo does not.
2) Does it say IGT or AGT? Most reputable dealers can have the name of the manufacturer listed on the website with the name of the machine. Should they don’t, ask. Should they do, make certain the cost is not too cheap. Too cheap could mean you’re taking a look at a knockoff.
3) Real used casino slot machines can range from $799 – $1099 for a platform model. Pachislo machines are much less costly and are created for casinos in Japan.
4) Knockoff machines, typically, can have a letter different from the original. For instance: IGT is really a real manufacturer and AGT is really a knockoff.
5) Is the manufacturer of the slot machine or video poker machine still in business? Or even, are parts easy to come by?
Most critical, when trying to find an applied casino slot machine, find out should they offer a warranty. When there is a warranty, will the business you are purchasing from use it in writing? The most used slot machines brands on the internet are IGT, Bally, Williams and Konami. Other slot machine brands are available — just make sure that you may get repair parts for these machines in case they’re no more in business.